Well we are headed to Louisville, Kentucky this summer. Stephen is finishing his Master's study and will graduate on May 23rd. YEAH! It seems like this day would never come. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished over the last 8 years in Wake Forest. We received word today that Stephen will receive the Elizabeth White Williams Award for Graduate Studies in Christian Ethics and the Frances Jackson Durham Hebrew Prize in chapel on May 13th. We now begin the challenge of finding a home. I had resolved to living in seminary housing but they do not have an apartment in the building that houses children and we do not want to have to move again.
Although I am excited about the move...I think about all of the people we leave behind. We have made many wonderful friends that I pray we can keep in contact with in the future. Our building will almost be empty as we are one of several couple making a move this summer. I will miss the people but am looking forward to what God has in store for us in the coming months.
Please continue to pray for us as we try to make final arrangements to move and then get settled in a place where we will have no friends. We will keep you updated on everything and miss many of you already.
ScrollFx
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Blue Grass here we come
Posted by The Mizell Family at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Exciting news! I know you are glad to FINALLY know where you are headed this summer. We wish you the best. I am SOOOO glad that Matt is finishing this May, too!
Post a Comment