CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Thursday, June 19, 2008

On this day 9 years ago...


It was just about now that I was waking up after a late night of laughs and pranks on my bridesmaids sleeping in Grandpa and Grandma Mizell's back room. Sleep did not come easy the night before. Nervous? No. Excited? Yes. We had been together for 14 months and both knew before the first month of dating had past that we would be together. I drove myself to the church because my girls were getting their hair done somewhere else. Did I stress out about things not going right or what might possibly go wrong? Nope! I had made my mind up that I wouldn't worry about it. We had our separate rooms but it didn't stop him from passing a note to me through his Mom. It was such a sweet note telling me that he couldn't wait to see me and spend the rest of his life with me. Now nine years later we have been through so much together. Some good, some bad, and with sickness in between. But isn't that what I promised to do...

I, Heidi, take you Stephen to be my husband. I accept you as a precious gift from God. I love you with a love that only Christ Himself could place within my heart...I wish to have and to hold you from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health. To love and to cherish as long as we both shall live.

I Love You

2 comments:

ChristyS said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Tyler Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. I hope you enjoy the day today together.

Followers