CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Monday, July 14, 2008

It was our turn









Well we are 9 days from our departure from a home we have know for 8 years. Alot has changed over time but the one thing that has stayed the same is the love and support you receive from you seminary family. We went to Blue Jay Point in Raleigh with our building family for a picnic, games, and lots of fellowship. We are so grateful for all of the friends we have made and will always treasure the memories. A tradition that the women of the building have adopted is to go out for desert or coffee after the entire group has headed home to recover. I will include some of the pictures from this event as well because it was great. The ladies are adding in their own "spice" to the family addition we are trying for. I want you to know I love each one of you in a very special way and I can only pray that we can keep up through email and blogging...We will miss all of you very much!

2 comments:

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

I like all the pictures. Miss you. Hope things (you know what I mean) are going well.

Justin, Chandra, Madelyn, Catharine and Elizabeth Martin said...

I should SO be in that picture~no seriously, love you guys...what sad days to say goodbye to "family". We miss you!

Followers