CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Thursday, October 2, 2008

15 weeks and a moment of reflection


Well here we go with the pictures. 15 weeks and counting. Still not too big but I figured now was as good a time as any to start the belly shots. Today I see the obvious presentation of God's miracle with my eye's but sometimes I am overwhelmed with gratitude that God would trust Stephen and I with this responsibility, and I can't wrap my head around this truth. We are so excited about what God will teach us and our child as we trust His direction for our lives. Pray for us as we prepare for this wonderful journey and that we would be sensitive to God's will. We go for our level 2 ultrasound on Oct. 23rd and will let everyone know if we are having a boy or girl. Until then, we love and miss all of our friends and family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi...you are just precious! Congrats on the beautiful baby belly! Just think...the next big thing, besides finding out the sex, is feeling him/her kick!!! I think I felt Ethan kick the other day, but it could have been my imagination! I love you & am praying for you!!!

Followers