Well first let me say that the doctor's appointment yesterday went very well. Everything is progressing right along. Squirt's heartbeat was strong and I have only gained 7 lbs. I guess that is good?!?!
Second, it is amazing to me how faithful God is to provide for His children...but in His time. Some of you know that the stock market is not doing so well these days (understatement) and my job is directly dependent on the success in the financial world. Well...I am down to one wholesaler and a crazy temporary job and seeking God for His guidance. I have been on many interviews and things have been offered but for one reason or another I didn't pursue them. Well I went on an interview a week ago today at Southwestern for an Admin. position in the Alumni department. These positions are coveted because of the benefits that they offer. Well I got the call today that brought me to tears. I had to take a moment to reflect on what God has done and will continue to do for my growing family.
He has provided me with this job! I will start next week and the best part is there is no waiting period for the benefits to take affect. GOD IS SO GOOD!!! I am sad to know that I don't work at home anymore but with our family dynamic changing I have to face reality. For those of you who have been praying...thank you so very much.
ScrollFx
Friday, October 10, 2008
How blessed I am...
Posted by The Mizell Family at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the job. Glad the pregnancy is going well. Miss you!
Congrats on the job, too. I hope you enjoy it. Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment