CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little over half way...

I have had the joy of feeling our little girl kick me since week 161/2. Some say this is early. I say it is right on time. Stephen started to feel the kicks this past weekend. It is amazing to see how it has changed him. The baby and I wake up together and when I have gotten sick lately she has let me know she is ok. What an amazing feeling it is to actually feel the life growing within you move around. I started reading to her the other day. And here is a recent phot of the belly at 21 weeks...hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

The Tyler Family said...

Great picture Heidi! Glad you are doing well. I can't believe you are already 21 weeks. WOW. We love you...

Followers