CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

23 weeks and I feel a c-section a brewin'

Can this child get any bigger...YES she can and will. For those of you who know me, I am tiny. And my husband is significantly bigger than I. With that being said...I think the baby may be taking on many of Daddy's traits. Like size. Goodness. I would not trade it for anything though. All of the midnight kicks and potty runs are worth it. Stephen loves to talk to her and kiss her goodnight now. It has been so wonderful to see the transition in him. He thinks he is gonna be tough...I say he is already wrapped around her tiny finger! Well it is my bedtime but I wanted to include a pic of the belly at 23 weeks and counting...Miss everyone and have a very happy Thanksgiving holiday and travel safe if it applies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, your belly!!!! I can just imagine Pain talking to your belly. I so wish that we could be there with you guys!!!!

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Heidi, You look soooo cute! I am so excited for you. Miss you! Happy Thanksgiving. Have you sent us your new address?

Gina said...

Heidi,
You look adorable. It will get so much worse. Try to avoid the C word. My grandma is your size and had a 12 pounder at home!! We are SOOOO happy for you guys!! Isn't it great feeling her in there!! Gina

The Tyler Family said...

You look great girl! I tried calling you this past weekend. Call me back soon. We think of you often and miss you too.

Followers