CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching up


Well we have made the first trip home since moving to Texas. Can I just say we have started saving for the flights. The trip home took 20 hours and my bladder has shrunk tremendously in one week. The one thing I am sure of is that the belly is growing. The good news is that I have only gained 1 pound since my last visit one month ago. Now I start every 2 weeks. We will also go on January 29th for our second sonogram and will confirm if we are indeed having a little girl.

Stephen's mom threw a surprise baby shower for me on New Year's night. Although my grandma had spilled the beans...she remembered this even with Alzheimer's! So I am coming up on 29 weeks and weigh 127 lbs. Not too bad but I have started swelling in my ankles. It is hard to believe that I am 11 weeks away from delivery. SCARY!!! Stephen constantly talks to her...but he says that he thinks the reason she is so active is that she is trying to say, "Hello Mom and Daddy, I am a little boy!" I just laugh at him. Either way we have a very active little one on the way and can't wait to meet her. I will include several pictures of the past few weeks. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

you look great! Sorry I couldn't talk the other day. Glad things are going well with the baby and all. Miss you.

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Cute picture up top. I love it! Looks like you all have settled into being Texans!

Followers