CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gonna name her Braxton Hicks....

Well we are headed to Florida this coming Tuesday. I can't wait to spend time with our nieces. We will have family pictures made which I will post in due time and I will obviously post Christmas pictures when we get back home.

No we are not really gonna name the baby Braxton...I am 26 weeks along and having Braxton-Hicks contractions on a somewhat regular basis. In between her running out of room and moving like crazy and breathing through the contractions, I spend a lot of time thinking about the little one within me. With it being Christmas time, I have been thinking about what it was like for Mary to carry the little child that would be the savior of the world within her. It is an amazing thing to nurture and protect the life that is growing inside of you. What an awesome responsibility Stephen and I have been given...andwhat a challenge it will be.

Well not too much for now but I will have pictures a plenty after the New Year. Miss you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi~ I totally understand about the Braxton Hicks contractions. I've had them lots, especially when I was sick. I had a couple that were SO painful that I had to hold onto the wall and cried through it. I also know what you mean about thinking about Mary carrying Jesus. Well, I love you & think of you often.

Followers