CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Belly shots and the Nursery


This is by the pool at 37 weeks 5 days...and counting the days!

Everyone had to have the famous belly table shot. This was my breakfast for may weeks...McDonald's #1 combo (Egg McMuffin and hashbrowns YUM)

Not sure if you can tell how big she is but she is measuring 7 lbs and 6 oz...maybe a pound more!?!?!

We have made the finishing touches to the nursery and are ready to share a few of the pics with you. I made many of the decoration by hand. I took the gift bags from her shower and cut out the Winnie the Pooh scenes and placed them in frames as well as her door knocker. Enjoy our little Chloe's first room.



2 comments:

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Heidi!!!!! You are sooooo close! The nursery looks great. I love the hunny pot.

emily bennett said...

Heidi-
I somehow found your blog through "a friend of a friends"...

It has been so long! At least 2 1/2 years. You look fabulous, congratulations on your sweet little girl. They are so wonderful.

My blog is private, but if you can send me your email you can be added to our readers list! And I can't believe you're in FW, TX-- I was just there two weeks ago for three days. That would have been great to catch up!

Email me girl- so glad I found you!

Love,
Emily Thuston Bennett
bennett.emily@hotmail.com

Followers