


I just wanted to put a few pictures online for all to see. She is growing like a weed and healthy. I estimate she is coming up on 10 lbs. and wearing stage 1 diapers now...no more newborns.
Clothes are being piled up for Helping Hands distribution because she can no longer wear them. Enjoy the pictures and we will update as soon as possible.
Keep in mind I am about to head back to work and may take a little longer to update than normal. Miss all of you.
ScrollFx
Friday, April 17, 2009
One month and counting
Posted by The Mizell Family at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is sooo cute Heidi! Hope you all are doing well. miss you!
She is adorable! I'm sure you are very proud of her. You are looking great as well. I wish I could have eaten McDonald's while pregnant and look like you.
Post a Comment