My last entry had to do with dealing with the loss of a child...more focused on a miscarriage. I am not sure what prompted me to write or if I have offended anyone with my thoughts. Well, some sweet friends of our have been going through a rough time during their pregnancy dealing with the possibility of heart defects, organ misplacement, and genetic concerns. I am so very sad to say that even as they made final preparations to bring little Asher home...He was taken home to be with his heavenly Father. If you click on the link "The Chappell Family" on my blog, which I strongly encourage you to do, you will see how God has been with them the entire time and although sad...they are celebrating the time they did get . Casey and Stephen and I went to church together as well as she cut my hair (but who's hair hasn't she worked on in Wake Forest) and we became team buddies on a mission trip to Romania. She has always been a wonderful encouragement to me even when I had my miscarriage several years ago. Please pray for this sweet family as they grieve their son but honor God daily. They have been surrounded by friends, family, and a church that is walking with them every step of the way.
1 comments:
Heidi, your comments about what to say about miscarraige was very helpful to me. Try to rest and trust God. you are right he will carry you through whatever is to come. We are praying for a healthy baby. Love, The Grizzles
Post a Comment