CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ScrollFx

Monday, August 18, 2008

Loss of the mind

Friends and famil I need your prayers...many of you know that my mom currently lives with my Nana. Nana is in the end stages of Alzheimers. She recently fell and had to go to the hospital. Wel she was sent to a rehab center but while there my mom secretly signed her up for long term care. MEANING she has totally abandoned the care of her mother and didn't bother to mention this to any of her siblings. A few other totally off the wall things have happened like changing the locks on the door and not even giving Nana a copy. HUH! I think my mother has lost her mind. I do not understand what has prompted her to act this way. My Aunt and Uncle are in the process of getting her released but have to make arrangements for 24 hour care. Nana wants to go home...as you guessed it my mom is there. This should be interesting. I am trying to stay calm about this because of the pregnancy. I am so heartbroken that my mother has abandoned her mother to the care of strangers. Please pray for my family to be able to get her out of the nursing home and take care of her. Also pray that Nana has the presence of mind to undo a few legal things that my mother had Nana do that are a little shady.

0 comments:

Followers